Friday, November 5, 2010

Back in tha saddle


Back to posting here. I know I wrote a post about me not posting before and I did it again. Do I have the time? Yes. Do have a ton of other things on my plate? Yes. Is this an excuse. Yes, but I am being honest.. Do you feel the world accepts being real. No, but that is another story.Lol!! All I can do is keep trying. :)

This is what I have been up to. I went back to Japan to dj in October. Released some more material from other artists on Smooth Agent. Dealt with the death of my wifes mom. Dealing with things changing in my wkplace. Working hard on some upcoming productions & remixes.

What I learned in the past few months. I have learned that I have to keep doing me. I have to surroud myself with like minded individuals. I have to stop wasting time dealing with issues I cannot solve. I must keep practicing my djing & music production. Meditation is must. I learned you have to not worry about what you feel others are saying and not saying.

Whats coming next:Improved website. Sean Smith album in 2011!!! A long list of releases on Smooth Agent in 2011. More traveling and productions in 2011. More self inprovement as well as label improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment